The International Conference on Conceptual Modeling is the leading international forum for presenting and discussing current research on conceptual modeling. The topics of interest span the entire spectrum of conceptual modeling including research and practice in areas such as: theories of concepts underlying conceptual modeling, methods and tools for developing and communicating conceptual models, techniques for transforming conceptual models into effective implementations, and the impact of conceptual modeling techniques on databases, business strategies and information systems development.
ER 2015 solicits proposals for panel sessions related to the conference topics.
- 28 May 2015: Deadline for submission of Panel proposals
- 10 June 2015: Notification of Panel acceptance
- 25 June 2015: Summaries of the panels to be submitted in a report
- 19-22 October, 2015: Panels at ER’2015 in Stockholm
Panel proposals should specify the following:
– Title of the proposed panel
– Motivation for the panel, including the questions/issues the panel will discuss, and the relevance for the ER community and industrial practice
– A list of proposed panelists, including name, affiliation, brief bios, and whether they have committed to participating
– The moderator/panel organizer, including name(s), affiliation(s), brief bio(s), and contact information.
Panels should strive to represent all important viewpoints in the proposed scientific debate. Panels that address practical use of Conceptual Modeling are especially welcome. Panels about modeling of both objects and process/activities/services at the conceptual level are also encouraged.
Please send an email with your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.